POOCH PARK RULES
Pooch Park Rules
Pooch Park Rules
- All dogs must be Pooch Park members.
- Park open dawn to dusk.
- 3 dogs maximum, per member, at one time.
- Leash dogs until safely inside park and leash prior to exiting.
- Ensure each gate closes behind you.
- Dogs must wear a flat buckle collar. (Break-aways are safest. No prong, spike, choke or pinch collars.)
- Dogs must be 4 months or older.
- Current rabies, Distemper-parvo, Bordetella vaccines required.
- Healthy dogs only.
- Spaying and neutering is strongly recommended for safety reasons.
- Female dogs in heat are NOT allowed.
- Bites must be reported to Animal Control at (910) 947-2858.
- Dogs with a history of fighting/biting are prohibited.
- Humans must wear shoes
- Dogs must be supervised at all times by their owners.
- OWNERS MUST SCOOP THE POOP.
- If your dog digs, fill in the holes.
- Owners are responsible for any injury or damage caused by their dog/dogs.
- If inappropriate behavior is observed, take immediate action.
- Move your dog to another part of the park.
- Give your dog a time out.
- Leave the park. (Owners should have a leash with you all times so you can remove your dog promptly.)
These are “No-No’s!”
- No food (dog or human), no smoking, no alcohol, no drugs, no weapons.
- No bikes, strollers, wagons, roller blades, coolers, or children’s toys.
- Adult must accompany children under 16. Children under 12 not allowed in park
- Children must be strictly supervised.
- Warning: Children can easily be run over by dogs that are running.
- Small Children should be kept within arm’s reach of adult.
- Children are to behave in an adult-like manner:
- Quiet voices, standing, walking, no chasing dogs.
- Petting of dogs with owner permission only.
- This is a dog park. It is not a children’s playground.
Thank you for keeping our Pooch Park safe and clean for Moore animals to enjoy!